Thursday, May 27, 2010

Full Moon Rising!


Based on how I've been feeling the last few days, I can now predict the future. Ha!

Here goes: on the following dates: June 12th through the 24th AND July 3rd to forever....I will be feeling pretty darned good. Please feel free to schedule social visits, attend my yoga classes, and pick up the phone. You may catch glimpses of me around the county, masquerading as Sheila, Dominique, Giselle or Britney, depending upon the day.

The crystal ball says to avoid me June 6th through 12th and June 27th until July 3rd. At all costs. Really, just ask Todd about last week. Visualize a crabby little kid whose summer camp session was canceled and had to stay home and play Monopoly with the parents. Not pretty. Don't be surprised if I don't answer the phone. But, do leave me a kind message anyway.

It is so satisfying to have the energy to go meet a friend for lunch, to have the energy to go buy two new tires to teach yoga, to attend a healing evening filled with several beautiful, strong women. Another good day.

Tonight I attended a very special, energizing event at the home of Victoria Bearden, a talented astrologer in Encinitas. She hosted a Full Moon Manifestation Circle. What is a Full Moon Manifestation Circle you ask? Essentially, it is an opportunity to write down manifestations you want to create in your life, harness the energy of a group of like-minded positive women, enjoy a Tibetan bowl meditation culminated by sitting around an outdoor fire pit together and releasing your written card into the fire. Yowwwww! Very powerful.

What I found interesting was that I wrote down three manifestations. Nothing on the list had anything to do with breast cancer or health. Nothing. From the beginning of this journey, it never once occurred to me that I was going to die from this disease. Well, okay, maybe once or twice. I'm not afraid of death; I just know it isn't my time yet. Too much to do.

I've got so much that has been incubating as I've been in my I Dream of Jeannie Bottle these last months. As I wrote the other day, many of my dreams seem to be crystallizing. I know that my future is incredible and I am on the path to being what I am meant to be, doing what I am meant to do.

4 comments:

  1. this full moon in Scorpio is helping us wrap up retrograde mercury and saturn. now is when we get to reap the benefits of the last few months spent in deep processing. lots of exciting good things to come!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sagittarius Full Moon last night really rocked, and so did we! I'm so glad you were there, Claire. You are a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I got to run into you and share a quick laugh earlier this week! Here's the info you asked for: tracymoran@roadrunner.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete